Monday, July 13, 2009

Books

I'm loving that Connor is loving books so much right now. He comes up to me many times a day with a book and says, "Read?" It's too cute. It's nice to know that even though my active son has the attention span of nothing, he's still interested enough in books to try and sit still for a story. His favorites are all about vehicles, of course. Top two: The Big Book of Things and Go and Freight Train.

On a more adult note, I just finished two really interesting books: In Defense of Food and The Culture Code. Add them to your list, they're great!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am soooo slacking on reading right now. I used to read for 20+ minutes right before bed, but lately I haven't been reading at all. I still have your books, and I'm halfway through A Thousand Splendid Suns but I'm also halfway through Revoluntionary Road. I need to finish them because it's driving me nuts. I need to return Knocked Up because I'm pretty sure I won't get around to reading it anytime soon.